Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Trenton High School is an above average, public school located in Trenton, TX. It has 185 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Trenton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-39 Students
- B+32 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+23 Students
- B21 Students
- A17 Students
- A16 Students
- B+16 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responses
- Sporting events19%
- School Trips12%
- Lunch ins8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Trenton High School
- B+Wolfe City High School
- Wolfe City Independent School District, TX
- 43 reviews
- BHowe High School
- Howe Independent School District, TX
- 37 reviews
- B+Whitewright High School
- Whitewright Independent School District, TX
- 43 reviews
- B+Bells High School
- Bells Independent School District, TX
- 86 reviews
Trenton High School Reviews
Though it's a smaller school, just a 2A at the moment, my friends and I have gotten so many great opportunities. Teachers and students have a better bond than that of bigger schools, and the school administration really watches out for the students here and how they're handling high school. I'm only a sophomore but I'm a member of Art,Beta, Journalism, Robotics, and Science club, in the honors class, participated in a number of competitions, and am also on the Basketball, Varsity Volleyball, and Varsity Tennis team. With the help of my counselor and very understanding coaches, I've been able to handle all the extracurricular activities and keep up with school. I very much enjoy being in this school, and being a part of this community. The only recommendation I'd like to give the school is to add more optional classes, such as another different language class.
My experience at Trenton High School has been extremely positive. I had to move from a 5A school to Trenton High school, a 2A, my 8th grade year. At this time I was going through an extreme change and awkward stage in life. However, I was never judged by the staff or my peers. I was granted throughout my years in Trenton with a genuinely friendly experience. I have had the chance to make so many friends and be apart of many of the schools groups and organizations. I have had the chance to compete in not only sports but academics. This has taught me to be confident in my work and in myself. However, if I could change anything in Trenton it would be the amount of students that attend Trenton. Although the numbers are continuously growing every year I would love for there to be triple the numbers now. I believe every student should have the opportunity and high school experience I was given. Although there are so many good schools out there, in my opinion none will ever outshine Trenton.
Trenton High School is and has been an amazing school. Because of its size and the size of its classes there are more opportunities with one on one with teachers. Also, teachers in this school care so much about us students that they go above and beyond for us and our education.