Tremper High School is an above average, public school located in Kenosha, WI. It has 1,675 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 31% in reading.
Tremper High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B168 Students
- A+159 Students
- B132 Students
- B128 Students
- B+68 Students
- A-60 Students
- A+58 Students
- A-56 Students
- B48 Students
- A+36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Tremper High School Reviews
The teachers were super helpful and my peers were kind! I was in sports and had a great experience with my football, baseball, and bowling team. We were more like a family. They always showed poise and great character. The School cares about your education and makes your a priority. If I had to go all over again, I would definitely go back to Tremper!
Tremper High School was a slightly above average high school, at least in relation to my expectations of high school based on media and what I had heard from others. The teachers I had throughout my four years were excellent overall, and I could only think of one I disliked, only due to their teaching style, and many that I absolutely loved. I feel that it provided me with a decent education to propel me into college and offered many clubs and activities outside of school as well. Its music program is particularly outstanding and easily was the best in the district if not maybe even the state at a high school level.
The Tremper stuff is hit and miss, but the educators that are completely invested in their students are people I will never forget through my educational career, and hopefully will use their example to better my adult life. Once you’re involved in school whether it be extra curricular activities, or even just participating in class, many doors are opened for you at Tremper.