Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Tranquillity High School is a public school located in Tranquillity, CA. It has 533 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Tranquillity High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B120 Students
- C49 Students
- A+48 Students
- A40 Students
- A+38 Students
- A34 Students
- B31 Students
- B+30 Students
- A-28 Students
- A28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Tranquillity High School Reviews
I really enjoy it here. Even though it is small there is so much involvement especially since everyone here knows each other. Even in sports it is alot easy for us to become friends because we all know each other already. The teachers are even able to rememeber there students names unlike bigger schools. It is better too because teachers connect better with the students as well. There are several students involved in school clubs because there are many that try to make the school a better place . Everyone trys to join atleast one club but there are some students who are invloved in about two or three. Many students enjoy coming here as well because they are allowed to express who they are in the way they dress and the clubs that they are in aswell. Many students are also not discriminated here like in other schools because they are alot bigger and have several more students.
It is a small school. I appreciate that because it allows you to get to know your teachers and classmates better. However, teachers tend to have low expectations for students. Therefore, students tend to feel they can't do better. I would like to change that. I would also want the school to have more resources. Our computer lab has extremely outdated computers and only some classes have Chromebooks.
I didn’t hate or love my school. I liked my school because it was small, about 500 hundred students in our school. Everybody knew everybody, teachers know every student. So, we are able to get a chance to know everybody at our school. What I disliked about our school is that it isn’t indoor. I would’ve loved to go to high school in a indoor school!