Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Tracy Secondary School is a public school located in Tracy, MN. It has 369 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Tracy Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B30 Students
- B+30 Students
- B-25 Students
- A+23 Students
- C+13 Students
- B11 Students
- B+10 Students
- B+9 Students
- A8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Tracy Secondary School Reviews
The teachers/staff are very caring and enjoy helping you. There are many clubs and extracurricular activities to joins. They offer a good amount of selective classes from all subjects. I wish i would've taken more science ones. And they offer many Ap and CN classes. Sometimes though the school will make useless rules that change every year.
I would not go to any other school. Other schools might be bigger in size or in their educational and athletic departments, but this school gave me the best experiences. The teacher to student respect is constant in all classrooms. The school spirit also makes going to school here fun. There are students of all personalities here, and it is great to see everyone still be able to connect with each other.
Personally I have had a great experience at the Tracy Secondary School. We have great teachers that push us to do our best in everything. They also offer us a few college courses to prepare us for the future. We receive limited information about colleges. One thing I would change is that the students would find out a little more about colleges.