Tower Hill School is an elite, private school located in Wilmington, DE. It has 722 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $30,126 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Tower Hill School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A59 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tower Hill School
Tower Hill School Reviews
Overall a more challenging school academically then the other private day schools in Delaware. Students are competitive but kind. Atmosphere is fair with a strong emphasis on students taking full responsibility for their academics, sports and creative endeavors. My son was at another private school in the area for K-8 and moved to THS in 9th grade. He has to work harder academically but he couldn't be happier. College prep starts in 8th and 9th grade. There are many clubs and opportunities for students to lead or try new things. Faculty is top notch. Most of my sons teachers have taught at the college level and some have PhD's. Great facilities for sports, drama and the sciences too.
The teachers are amazing, but the students have a terrible attitude. The school is very accustomed to the higher class and it doesn't provide a good environment socially.
Too much is required in athletic participation. The time required in athletic programs, in and out of the school, adds up to a greater time playing a sport than in a classroom. Thus, college prep or sports, not a choice?