Tower Hill School is a top rated, private school located in Wilmington, DE. It has 722 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $30,126 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Tower Hill School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A64 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+17 Students
- A17 Students
- A+16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Tower Hill School
Tower Hill School Reviews
I have been attending Tower Hill School since kindergarten, and I am soon to be a graduating senior. Over the years, I have experienced a multitude of activities I would not have seen attending a different school and met a variety of people who made my school experience great. Traditions performed at Tower Hill have now become a part of my life, and friends have become family. However, I believe it is imperative for Tower Hill to work on the diversity and heir at and of the school. This is not to say Tower Hill isn't accepting of different cultures, as they can be. But with a more diverse and opening environment, I believe the Tower Hill school will be able to cater to not only those in the community but more people of the world.
Overall a more challenging school academically then the other private day schools in Delaware. Students are competitive but kind. Atmosphere is fair with a strong emphasis on students taking full responsibility for their academics, sports and creative endeavors. My son was at another private school in the area for K-8 and moved to THS in 9th grade. He has to work harder academically but he couldn't be happier. College prep starts in 8th and 9th grade. There are many clubs and opportunities for students to lead or try new things. Faculty is top notch. Most of my sons teachers have taught at the college level and some have PhD's. Great facilities for sports, drama and the sciences too.
Great education, engaged teachers and excelente facilities for sports and classes. Science labs with new new equipments including a telescope.