Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Totino-Grace High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Fridley, MN. It has 750 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $14,300 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Totino-Grace High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A137 Students
- A108 Students
- A+90 Students
- A59 Students
- B+47 Students
- A-42 Students
- B+39 Students
- A-36 Students
- A-35 Students
- A34 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Totino-Grace High School Reviews
The overall experience is great! The faith-filled campus is great to be around and surrounded by. Difficult within the classroom, they push you to help you succeed, but very hard to keep up with all of your classes. The teachers will work with you to improve your grade or learning experience. My big problem is rules regarding: Uniform, electronics, and behavior. Many teachers will take these rules to the extreme (giving detention out for a slightly untuck shirt) can get under students skins.
Ever since I stepped foot at Totino-Grace, I felt an amazing atmosphere and environment to be on. It's a small school and everyone there knows who you are. You become closer to your friends and help each other out in school. The teachers at Totino-Grace are very supportive and understanding. They give away their time just to help you be an amazing scholar because they care about you and won't let you fail. Staffs and counselors are always on your back just so you can get your college and scholarship applications done. They make sure you get accepted to the college you've always wanted to go to. There are many great opportunities such as joining a club, volunteering after school, working for the school, or joining a sports club. I love Totino-Grace and will miss everyone there once I set off to college. I am very blessed and thankful for all the support and understanding they've given me these four years.
The environment at Totino Grace is very welcoming. From the first day I arrived on campus, I was greeted with a friendly face. I was paired with someone to ensure I felt comfortable and to assist me with any questions I had. Throughout the years, I have met many wonderful people and had the opportunity to participate in many different programs in choir, volleyball and softball. The teachers have been supportive and are willing to work with you even when you are facing challenges in your coursework. The counselor is very good. I feel like he is a friend. I am free to discuss issues I have with him and can always rely on his listening ear. I would recommend Totino Grace to anyone.