Totino-Grace High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Fridley, MN. It has 750 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Tuition is $14,300 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 89% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Totino-Grace High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+115 Students
- A-97 Students
- A+82 Students
- A58 Students
- B+41 Students
- A-39 Students
- B+33 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-28 Students
- A28 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 49 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Totino-Grace High School Reviews
The overall experience is great! The faith-filled campus is great to be around and surrounded by. Difficult within the classroom, they push you to help you succeed, but very hard to keep up with all of your classes. The teachers will work with you to improve your grade or learning experience. My big problem is rules regarding: Uniform, electronics, and behavior. Many teachers will take these rules to the extreme (giving detention out for a slightly untuck shirt) can get under students skins.
The culture at TG is accepting and the teachers know us and really want us to succeed. The opportunities I had to provide service in my community, other parts of the country and even Guatemala changed my perspective and opened my eyes to a bigger world and informed my thinking about my future. There is something for everyone at Totino-Grace: athletes, musicians, scholars, debaters, actors, dancers and students like me that are still figuring it out. There are opportunities and support to try anything!
Overall I've really enjoyed my experience at Totino Grace. It has a great community and traditions that have been passed on for years. I have been on the dance team and girls lacrosse team for all four years and they both have been really amazing experiences. They make sure we have great adults like coaches, teachers, and other faculty members that are always there to help us and aid in anything we need. Our alumni are also a really big peice of our community because many parents, coaches, teachers, and faculty are alumni and our legacy is always being shown. I would highly recommend this school if you'd like a christian community that will prepare you well for college.