Totem Middle School Reviews

I'm a 7th grader at Totem, and the teacher are nice enough, some don't really know what their talking about, but it's a decent school. The kids are murderous though, if your a kid attending Totem wish you luck.
My experience here was terrible the food tastes like poo mixed with all creatures poo the teachers are stupid old and mean and smell like cows they get more mad than bulls they also smell like my cats farts and they look at kids because I don’t know
I have had 2 girls finish Totem and move on to Thomas Jefferson High School. I have one there now in the 8th grade about to graduate to the high school. I am happy to say that we have had nothing but great 8 years total at Totem. The teachers are all willing and support all the students. There are open lines of communication between staff and parents.
Start Your Review of Totem Middle School
I loved totem ???????? I learned a lot there. Not just education wise but even life lessons. My favorite teachers there would be my 6th grade science teacher ms. Bailey 6th grade la/ss teacher ms. Stipes. 7th grade math teacher Mr.Watkins, 5th period para ms. Torres. 8th grade my science teacher ms.rowland, my 8th grade avid teacher mrs.long my 8th grade pe teacher mr.bushnell also my 8th grade English teacher the best and only Sean Beecher and my Band detector of all 3 years ms.green. It was great time there we were National avid demonstration school and myp certified and also the only school in the state of Washington to have both those titles.