Toledo School for the Arts Reviews

TSA holds an amazing community and prepares all of their students for whatever they plan to do in life aftet high school.
Going to TSA was one of the best decisions I could have made for my life. Toledo School for the Art is for outcasts and people who feel artistically different. There you can be yourself and express yourself through art. TSA is so welcoming and a 2nd home to many. There’s such a great balance between art classes and academics you enjoy coming to school. I highly recommend enrolling your children there!!
The Teachers were Amazing & Definitely do a great job Preparing me for College. The Academics were very challenging & pushed me to do my best. I Highly Recommend TSA
Start Your Review of Toledo School for the Arts
I’ve had three children through TSA, and I wouldn’t dream of sending them anywhere else! We have great suburban public schools and private schools to choose from, also. TSA is an amazing school whose results speak for themselves!
TSA is the easiest possible place I could imagine going through the transition from child to adult.
The defining factor that makes TSA different from other schools that have arts programs is that the arts are at our core. It's not that we prioritize them over the academics, but instead, the fact that they're just as important to us makes us stand out.
The acceptance rates are higher at TSA than any other place I've ever known. It's impossible and incorrect to claim that there's no discrimination or bullying, but people at TSA tend to be kinder and more cooperative overall.
The teachers and staff have a passion for what they're doing, and it shows in the students' grades and their success rates after graduation.
I'll admit that TSA is not the school for everyone, but when the student's energy and excitement matches that of the other students and staff members, it's the most perfect environment for empathy, maturity, and identity to develop.
Great School for the students that love every aspect of the arts. The Toledo School for the Arts brings out the uniqueness in each and every student that attends there. Toledo School for the Arts is College Prep Charter School that challenges the students for college readiness, while challenging them within the arts. You will love the diversity within the students and the staff. There is several after school events, clubs, and rehearsals to keep the students involved in the challenging curriculum. This makes the school a huge success with in our community. Toledo School for the Arts is definitely a greatschool to attend.
I have had the most amazing exprience at toledo school for the arts. They students are excepting and the teachers are amazing.
I love Toledo School for the Arts. You can be yourself here without anyone judging you. Everyone here is a big family and we all love each other.
They really work to integrate the arts into the curriculum through electives, but also through mixing art with academic projects.
Toledo School for the Arts is unique place, very different from any other public school. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming to all, even the lunch room staff and janitors. The education of the arts are what most students enjoy here, and it is no doubt that they are becoming well educated artists within this building. However, something that may shock people is how well this school exceeds in academics as well. You get the best of both worlds at TSA. From the catchy tunes playing in the halls during class changes to the dance battles in the cafeteria, Toledo School for the Arts is full of excitement and acceptance.
This is going to be my 5th year at TEA and the atmosphere is just amazing. I have learned so much from my teachers and I couldn't ask for a better education. I already feel that I will be more than prepared to college. We may be an art school, but we focus on our academic classes just as much as we do our art classes. We may have more proformances and showcases than "normal" schools, but then again, I'm sure any student from TSA can tell you that we love our proformances. We are able to freely express ourselves without having to truly worry about what other people will think about us. I think this is something that brings us all together, almost like one big family.
Amazing atmosphere and amazing educational opportunities!!! Amazing teachers and required internship to graduate, never can be more college ready. I hated high school but I loved tsa!! it was the best school experience ever.
Toledo School for the Arts is an academically rigorous arts school. It has a very well rounded staff and extremely talented students.
I went to Toledo School for The Arts from sixth grade through my senior year. When I began at TSA, I was a super shy girl who didn't do very well academically. The teachers and staff not only pushed me to do my best academically, but they also pushed me to do better with the arts and step out of my comfort zone. I started out as an art major but changed to dance because of how much I love to be on stage. I was also apart of the yearbook club and culture club for a few years. TSA also prepared me for the real world/ juggling having jobs and school at the same time. When you walk into TSA, the atmosphere feels different from other schools. Going back as an alumni, I feel at home when I walk into the school. Even though the school is in downtown Toledo (Which can be pretty sketchy at times) The staff and security guards made the school feel like a safe house. Without TSA, I don't think I would have multiple jobs and the more "outgoing" personality that I have today.
Toledo School for the Arts provides college-ready educations to its students, and provides them with a fun and accepting environment to further their minds.
My experience at Toledo School for the Arts was overall a good one. I feel like I was given the ability to grow in creatively expressing myself.
This fall I will beginning my seventh and final year at TSA. Attending TSA has given me countless opportunities, like traveling to Chicago, Washington DC, and Columbus with the Studio Orchestra, playing with the BGSU Philharmonic Orchestra, and performing in countless concerts and recitals year after year. In this past six years, a lot has happened and through many hardships, the teachers have been kind and gracious, and the students can band together like a family no matter what. Even after I graduate, TSA will always be considered a home.
Start Your Review of Toledo School for the Arts
I transferred to TSA after my first year of high school and I honestly cannot explain how grateful I am for all the experiences at that school. I was constantly surrounded by beautiful & talented people that even inspired me more to do what I loved to do, dancing. One thing that I absolutely love about it is that it's diverse and filled with a lot of different people from different backgrounds. It's definitely a school I would send my future children to.
TSA is a great school for students to go to and express themselves. Though we don't have sports, our school spirit is over the top! We are like one giant family. And we are rated the number one charter school in Ohio.
Toledo School for the Arts is an amazing school. It provides you with once in a life time opportunities and sets you up for a successful future.