Toledo School for the Arts is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Toledo, OH. It has 677 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 79% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
333 14th St
Toledo, OH 43604
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B93 Students
- B+92 Students
- A+56 Students
- A-34 Students
- A-28 Students
- B-27 Students
- B26 Students
- A+22 Students
- B-16 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Toledo School for the Arts Reviews
Great School for the students that love every aspect of the arts. The Toledo School for the Arts brings out the uniqueness in each and every student that attends there. Toledo School for the Arts is College Prep Charter School that challenges the students for college readiness, while challenging them within the arts. You will love the diversity within the students and the staff. There is several after school events, clubs, and rehearsals to keep the students involved in the challenging curriculum. This makes the school a huge success with in our community. Toledo School for the Arts is definitely a greatschool to attend.
Toledo School for the Arts is unique place, very different from any other public school. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming to all, even the lunch room staff and janitors. The education of the arts are what most students enjoy here, and it is no doubt that they are becoming well educated artists within this building. However, something that may shock people is how well this school exceeds in academics as well. You get the best of both worlds at TSA. From the catchy tunes playing in the halls during class changes to the dance battles in the cafeteria, Toledo School for the Arts is full of excitement and acceptance.
This fall I will beginning my seventh and final year at TSA. Attending TSA has given me countless opportunities, like traveling to Chicago, Washington DC, and Columbus with the Studio Orchestra, playing with the BGSU Philharmonic Orchestra, and performing in countless concerts and recitals year after year. In this past six years, a lot has happened and through many hardships, the teachers have been kind and gracious, and the students can band together like a family no matter what. Even after I graduate, TSA will always be considered a home.