333 14th St
Toledo, OH 43604
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+87 Students
- B85 Students
- A+54 Students
- A-34 Students
- A-28 Students
- B-26 Students
- B25 Students
- A+21 Students
- A15 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Toledo School for the Arts Reviews
This fall I will beginning my seventh and final year at TSA. Attending TSA has given me countless opportunities, like traveling to Chicago, Washington DC, and Columbus with the Studio Orchestra, playing with the BGSU Philharmonic Orchestra, and performing in countless concerts and recitals year after year. In this past six years, a lot has happened and through many hardships, the teachers have been kind and gracious, and the students can band together like a family no matter what. Even after I graduate, TSA will always be considered a home.
This is going to be my 5th year at TEA and the atmosphere is just amazing. I have learned so much from my teachers and I couldn't ask for a better education. I already feel that I will be more than prepared to college. We may be an art school, but we focus on our academic classes just as much as we do our art classes. We may have more proformances and showcases than "normal" schools, but then again, I'm sure any student from TSA can tell you that we love our proformances. We are able to freely express ourselves without having to truly worry about what other people will think about us. I think this is something that brings us all together, almost like one big family.
TSA is a great school for students to go to and express themselves. Though we don't have sports, our school spirit is over the top! We are like one giant family. And we are rated the number one charter school in Ohio.