TMI Episcopal is a top rated, private, boarding, Christian school located in San Antonio, TX. It has 475 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $46,525 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
TMI Episcopal Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+67 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+23 Students
- A23 Students
- A22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+22 Students
- B+21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review TMI Episcopal
TMI Episcopal Reviews
TMI is an incredible private school that values not only quality education, but also community service, student leadership, and good sportsmanship. I'd say all the students grow to be well-rounded individuals with every advantage at succeeding in life. Unlike Keystone that focuses, in my opinion, too much on academics, TMI focuses on the overall happiness and well-being of its students, while providing an engaging enviornment for student life and college-preparatory education. The campus is absolutely beautiful, and because the school is relatively small, students are trusted to act like adults and given freedoms and opportunities you won't find at other schools. Walking around this school is like being on a small private college campus. In addition, teachers are supportive of students in every way imaginable. Unlike other students at my university, I was prepared for college and able to maintain a 4.0 without trying very much.
Academics is good, but many of the teachers are disrespectful to the children. We are very diverse at Tmi with boarders coming in from China, Japan, Russia, Middle East, etc. Most of the teachers want the students to succeed but they are very unenthusiastic during class which makes it tough to understand and focus. The teachers move very fast and some of them won't stop and help a child if they are moving slower than others. I would like to know where all of our money goes, every year we renovate stadiums an such but, there are more important things that aren't seen to such as lab equipment, lockers, and other supplies used to learn.
TMI in my opinion, as I have just graduated from there in 2016, had many ups and downs. I definitely think of it as a challenging school that prepares one very well for college, but I feel the faculty and the way the school functions needs to be worked on. But overall if you want your child to be prepared for college, this school definitely helps because they will keep your child busy.