Welcome to TMI Episcopal! Founded in 1893, TMI is the Flagship private school of the Episcopal Diocese of West Texas. It is located in San Antonio between the greater downtown area and the city of Boerne. TMI educates students in grades 6-12 and is the oldest Episcopal Church-sponsored, college-preparatory school in the Southwest. At TMI, we focus on teaching students in small classroom settings, allowing a great deal of interaction among students in class and an opportunity to develop close, personal relationships with our faculty members. Our academic community is warm and inviting. We believe that self-esteem is earned through hard work and determination, and we are committed not only to the success of our school, but also to each individual at TMI. All students who enroll at TMI can choose to attend as a day student, or students in grades 8-12 can enroll in 5-day or 7-day boarding on campus.
TMI Episcopal Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+76 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A25 Students
- A24 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review TMI Episcopal