Tippecanoe High School is a highly rated, public school located in Tipp City, OH. It has 722 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Tippecanoe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+117 Students
- A100 Students
- A-96 Students
- B-83 Students
- A-72 Students
- A59 Students
- B52 Students
- B31 Students
- B-30 Students
- A-29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Tippecanoe High School
- B+Brookville High School
- Brookville Local School District, OH
- 72 reviews
- BBethel High School
- Bethel Local School District, OH
- 51 reviews
- B+Troy High School
- Troy City School District, OH
- 151 reviews
- A-Butler High School
- Vandalia-Butler City School District, OH
- 153 reviews
Tippecanoe High School Reviews
Tipp High School is a district that definitely goes above and beyond to prepare the students for college. I took CCP classes while in high school and I was more than prepared for the material in the classes. The Tipp English department deserves a special shoutout because I was way more than prepared for my college English courses. I was shocked that so many people from other schools didn’t know how to write citations, use commas properly, and use quotations. If I could change some things about Tipp, it would be to keep the CCP kids involved and up to date with high school activities. A lot of the time, the CCP students didn’t know certain things were happening until they had already happened such as adjusted schedules or pep rallies. I would also change some disciplinary policies, some were to lenient while others were to harsh. Other than those things, Tipp High School is a great school and I enjoyed my four years I spent there.
Great education! Tippecanoe Highschool has a good selection of AP courses and extra circular activities.
Some of the teachers I had here were some of the greatest people I've met in my life. Many of them went above and beyond to help with even my personal life, not limiting their guidance to just academics. That being said, it wasn't very diverse at all and had quite a few issues with nicotine addictions. Furthermore, the administration can be quite unresponsive to students' needs, which almost outweighs the quality of the education I received, and nearly destroyed my GPA at times.