Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Tippecanoe High School is a highly rated, public school located in Tipp City, OH. It has 782 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 74% in reading.
Tippecanoe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+132 Students
- A-112 Students
- A-108 Students
- A-91 Students
- B-88 Students
- A68 Students
- B66 Students
- B-36 Students
- B35 Students
- B+32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Tippecanoe High School
- B+Brookville High School
- Brookville Local School District, OH
- 76 reviews
- B+Bethel High School
- Bethel Local School District, OH
- 57 reviews
- A-Troy High School
- Troy City School District, OH
- 160 reviews
- B+Butler High School
- Vandalia-Butler City School District, OH
- 164 reviews
Tippecanoe High School Reviews
Great Teachers and staff! Students seem to do well with grades, though some students have snotty attitudes there and take things for granted. Building is wonderful and the staff always looks forward to seeing students and making kids smile! They’re doing very well at tackling the pandemic.
Tipp City Schools has been outstanding in academics, extra curricular, and opportunities offered to me. The staff I have encountered have genuinely cared about me and have went above and beyond to ensure my success. I have built close relationships with many of my teachers and coaches, as they have helped guide me and mold me into the inquisitive and motivated person I have become. STEM classes and accelerated classes have broadened my spectrum of future possibilities, as they have given me the versatile tools needed to excel in higher levels of education. Tipp City Schools has prepared me to be an active citizen in today's ever changing society. I want to be a 'mover and a shaker' once accepted into my college of interest and make an impact upon our society upon college graduation.
They had great staff and facilities! I truly enjoyed my time there, though it was not perfect. It is a very conservative school, though there are clubs that work for those that are not conservative. The staff are generally friendly and so are the students. The school is not at all diverse (over 90% white) so racism has been a known problem for the district.