Timpview High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+246 Students
- B-167 Students
- A-118 Students
- B+76 Students
- B40 Students
- B30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+24 Students
- B22 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 89 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Timpview High School Reviews
Review Timpview High School
The variety of classes offered is what impressed me most about the school. I come from a place where there were only, maybe, one or two variations from the standard core subjects and AP classes didn't exist. So, Timpview provided me with opportunities I wouldn't have otherwise had. I participated in the fine arts programs and I was certainly impressed with how much the students were able to learn and perform throughout the years. The one thing I would change is the bathroom situation. Though they are improving, almost all of them need a lot of TLC. The thousands of people that come to the school to see plays, concerts, etc. use those bathrooms and they represent our school. When they fall into disrepair, it reflects badly on Timpview.
I overall like most of the teachers, but there are a select few that are very difficult to deal with and grades suffer because of it. There's no real attendance policy which is nice that if you get good grades, being late won't really matter, but it does allow for a lot of students to slack off. Some of the bathrooms really suck and the school needs to stop ignoring everything besides sports. While the jocks have a brand new field and weight room, the school desks are trashy, academics suffer, clubs are ignored and have to pay for themselves, and theatrics hardly have any money.
I loved how passionate everyone is at timpview. As soon as you walk in you can feel the student body's school spirit in the environment which unites us all. We have so much diversity and are all friends with each other. Our teachers are great too! They all have a deep involvement with all their students and want was all to succeed and go on to bigger and greater things. I think Timpview is great.