Timpanogos High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-296 Students
- A+259 Students
- A-205 Students
- B+176 Students
- B95 Students
- B63 Students
- C+48 Students
- B-39 Students
- B35 Students
- B-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 107 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Timpanogos High School Reviews
Review Timpanogos High School
Best described as being the Hufflepuff of the Alpine School District, Timpanogos High School was voted the kindest school in the district due to it's unique student culture and service to the community. THS offers a variety of classes and has excellent English, Science, and Drama departments featuring wonderful teachers who encourage and expect their students to succeed. Among these educators include Ms. Broberg the Drama Mama, Stage Craft, and French teacher. Though seemingly severe she pushes her students to work hard and learn not for school but for life. Transcending the aspects of a traditional teacher Mr. Nagro shows through his vivacious, engaging personality a clear love for his profession. He is not afraid to share personal experiences and is very understanding of his students needs. He teaches AP English, English 10, and Shakespeare. Overall THS is a fantastic shcool that motivates and empowers it's students. GO T-WOLVES!
I love attending Timpanogos High School. The atmosphere is so happy and uplifting and really helps me enjoy school. Students at THS have so much school spirit and really love Timpanogos. One of the best activities during the year is Spirit Bowl. There are so many different events in Spirit Bowl that allow many of the students to get involved. No matter who wins Spirit Bowl, there is still a sense of unity and acceptance with all of the students. The Faculty at THS is also wonderful. They really care about all of the students and do all they can to help them learn and succeed. The Spirit of unity is very strong at THS and it really helps me focus on doing my best and also helping others. I love Timpanogos High School and I would definitely choos THS again because of the positive and uplifting culture!
I LOVE Timpanogos so much! There are so many loving students that will defend you to the end no matter how well they know you or not. Timpanogos is a school where you can be yourself and everyone will accepts you. Other than being the school with the #1 Spirit Bowl in Utah, being a T-wolf unites all students and gives everyone a sense of unity amongst one another no matter any racial differences or physical differences. The teacher genuinely care for each and every student, and does the extra mile for them to strive for excellence. One of Timpanogos many motto's is that we learn not for school but for life. One of the many ways Timp encourages students to persue post-secondary education is by offering amazing opportunities for students to train in technical colleges while in High school, they also have many amazing internships and CTE classes to encourage students to achieve a potential career. It's always a great day to be a T-wolf!!