We have an elementary school, middle school, and high school—on one campus. Our 16MM middle school includes a state-of-the-art field house. From preschool to high school, Timothy Christian Schools is a continuum of Christian education. We offer 10 AP classes, multiple advanced classes, and dual credit and honors classes. We have academic support and gifted programs. Our partnership with families and churches helps us develop academically prepared disciples who are world transformers.
Timothy Christian Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-48 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+25 Students
- B23 Students
- A-22 Students
- A19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A18 Students
- B-17 Students
- A-17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Timothy Christian Schools Reviews
The school offers a lot, the academics are second to none, but the most important aspect of Timothy Christian is that God is at the center of everything. Through weekly chapel, a strong Bible curriculum, and integrating our Christian faith and values into literally everything else, my children are growing closer to the Lord every day.