Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Timberlane Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Plaistow, NH. It has 1,100 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
Timberlane Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+261 Students
- B101 Students
- B-90 Students
- A+84 Students
- A-79 Students
- A+72 Students
- B+72 Students
- B-66 Students
- A65 Students
- C+61 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Timberlane Regional High School
- BAlvirne High School
- Hudson School District, NH
- 220 reviews
- B-Campbell High School
- Litchfield School District, NH
- 156 reviews
- B-Pelham High School
- Pelham School District, NH
- 73 reviews
- A-Winnacunnet High School
- Public School
- Hampton, NH
- 157 reviews
Timberlane Regional High School Reviews
I love going to Timberlane! As a student that has attended school in another district, I can clearly see that Timberlane offers so many great opportunities at its school. From an awesome Career and Technical Education program to be of the strongest music education programs in our Performace Arts Center, there are opportunities for every student.
High school at Timberlane was not the best of times, but it wasn't the worst of times. What I liked about this school was a majority of the teachers, a lot of them were great and I learned a lot from them. I also met some of my closest friends at this school. On the other hand, the school has very little diversity and I never felt 100% safe being at school. Compared to high schools in the area, this school does not compare in education. I felt very unprepared going into college.
Timberlane has a Wonderful music program, amazing STEAM BASED opportunities and great teachers. Timberlane Regional high school offers fabulous travel opportunities, diverse sports and arts. The academics are wonderful providing AP and honors classes and potential for college credits. There are ample clubs, honor societies and activities for students to get involved with or start up a new one.