Timberlane Regional High School is an above average, public school located in Plaistow, NH. It has 1,172 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Timberlane Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-228 Students
- B-85 Students
- B-77 Students
- A+68 Students
- A-66 Students
- B+64 Students
- A+60 Students
- A55 Students
- A53 Students
- B-51 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Schools like Timberlane Regional High School
- B-Alvirne High School
- Hudson School District, NH
- 202 reviews
- BCampbell High School
- Litchfield School District, NH
- 152 reviews
- B-Pelham High School
- Pelham School District, NH
- 68 reviews
- A-Winnacunnet High School
- Public School
- Hampton, NH
- 144 reviews
Timberlane Regional High School Reviews
Timberlane has a Wonderful music program, amazing STEAM BASED opportunities and great teachers. Timberlane Regional high school offers fabulous travel opportunities, diverse sports and arts. The academics are wonderful providing AP and honors classes and potential for college credits. There are ample clubs, honor societies and activities for students to get involved with or start up a new one.
I enjoyed the strong community feel here at Timberlane. I also enjoyed the abundance of opportunities available in our district and community. There is not much I would change about my school!
Timberlane was an awesome four years of my life! Everyone was always so friendly and upbeat and if not, there was always friends there to cheer you up. The school spirit and culture was contagious