Tift County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+211 Students
- B-154 Students
- A+130 Students
- A-90 Students
- A-48 Students
- B-46 Students
- B+43 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+29 Students
- A29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 52 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.37 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.47 responses
Tift County High School Reviews
Review Tift County High School
I love Tift County High School! In comparison to all of the other schools in the surrounding areas, Tift County offers the most opportunities for a student to be as successful as they want to be. Tift County High School has excellent teachers who truly care about the student body. Thank you TCHS for all that you have done.
Tift County did make a positive impact in my education. The school offers so many education options and chances, and it really benefitted me. Through Tift County High School, I was able to prepare for the future a great deal. I was able to gain college credits through Move On When Ready, AP Courses, and completing pathways. Also, the pathway and career classes helped prepare me for the future by allowing me to explore career options, and finding what I really wanted to do after high school.
My experience at TIFT County high school was so incredible. If I had to go back to high school I totally would because they (as in the staff) made my years so much fun! 10/10 recommended school for academics, sports, and community.