Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Three Rivers High School is a public school located in Three Rivers, MI. It has 680 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Three Rivers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+178 Students
- A106 Students
- B+86 Students
- B-83 Students
- A+82 Students
- B57 Students
- B-55 Students
- B-50 Students
- C+42 Students
- B-29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responses
- Football games17%
- Track/cross country meets17%
- Band Concerts/Events13%
- Soccer Games4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Three Rivers High School
- BSturgis High School
- Sturgis Public Schools, MI
- 166 reviews
- A-Vicksburg High School
- Vicksburg Community Schools, MI
- 140 reviews
- B-Constantine High School
- Constantine Public School District, MI
- 60 reviews
- BSchoolcraft High School
- Schoolcraft Community Schools, MI
- 131 reviews
Three Rivers High School Reviews
I love the athletics at Three Rivers High School! My experience has been great, and the academics is good as well. This school has helped me so much in becoming a better person, and a better player and leader in all of my sports. The school, and communities culture is great!
Overall, I had a good high school experience. TRHS offered the basic array of A.P. courses, but wasn't a particularly vast selection. The teachers scared for their students and took great effort in teaching the students the curriculum they'd been assigned. However, I do not feel as if the courses fully prepared students for advanced, and even basic, college courses. For one, English classes seemed geared more towards performance on standardized testing than more lasting material. My experiences in English/writing courses in college made me realize how much I had not learned. The same applies for the science courses; I was left with almost exclusively new material, and even the subjects I knew were explored in far more depth than I had experienced. Overall, I feel as if more preparation for college courses would have been helpful.
It's a pretty cool school, though I might dislike the no phone rule just a little bit on account of a teenage bias! I'm glad I can receive the education I need and want from teachers that I genuinely like! I like being able to receive the highest high school education that I can think of for someone in my financial range!