COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Thornton Donovan is currently closed to prospective parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Current students are participating in distance learning, but interested families can still contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about enrollment for the upcoming semesters. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Thornton-Donovan School is absolutely unique. We are Westchester's only "Little Red Schoolhouse." Founded in 1901, T-D celebrated its centennial in the 2000-2001 school year. The School has about 170 academically talented students who come from homes around the corner and homes around the world.
Please explore the Thornton-Donovan website where you can discover detailed descriptions of travel, thematic education and our many school activities.
There is no substitute for actual experience, so please call to schedule a campus tour. We look forward to meeting you!
Thornton-Donovan School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+23 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A-12 Students
- B+11 Students
- A-9 Students
- B9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A9 Students
- A+8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses