Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Thompsonville High School is a public school located in Thompsonville, IL. It has 107 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-25 Students
- B-20 Students
- C+10 Students
- B10 Students
- B8 Students
- A-6 Students
- A+5 Students
- A+4 Students
- B3 Students
- C3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Thompsonville High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Thompsonville High School
- C+Benton Consolidated High School
- Public School
- Benton, IL
- 111 reviews
- C+Christopher High School
- Christopher Unified School District No. 99, IL
- 21 reviews
- C+Johnston City High School
- Johnston City Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 25 reviews
- B-Hamilton County Junior/Senior High School
- Hamilton County Community Unit School District No. 10, IL
- 17 reviews
Thompsonville High School Reviews
This school is small but has great levels of education to prepared high school students for college and they help with career dicisions and direct us to the best route to pursue our major we want to go into. I have attended this small community school since pre-k and I would not want to go to any other school.
The only extracurricular opportunities at my school are boys basketball and cheer-leading. They are more of a social group they are not taken all that seriously my the athletes or the coaches.
The teachers in my school do what the have to to get us to pass the state's test as they say. Very few go above and beyond for the students. The few who do however are very good at what they do as well as devoted to it. Most of the teachers at my school are very unorganized and contradictory.