Thompson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A206 Students
- A200 Students
- A147 Students
- B144 Students
- B110 Students
- B-92 Students
- A-63 Students
- A57 Students
- A+54 Students
- B48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 68 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Thompson High School Reviews
Review Thompson High School
I have personally experienced a wonderful high school career because of the hard work my school family endures every single day. I have taken rigorous courses all throughout my years and will finish out my senior year will more difficult classes. Being on the dance team has really allowed me to be plugged in from the beginning so join a sport! We have a lotgof sport options, class options, food options, etc. In fact, a fabulous new school will be built soon with incredible facilities. Overall, Thompson is a school I appreciate so much for molding me into a prestigious student that that is prepared forrwhatervr college or life throws a me. Warrior Strong!
Thompson High School offers various opportunities for its students'. Whether it be through academics, sports, theatre, music and art or clubs, the school is about the students success. Thompson High School continues to grow which is why the community is getting ready for the brand new high school being built. School spirit is a great quality in all students and THS. You would see different teams and students supporting one another.The diversity helps the school with different clubs which are open to anyone who would like to join. Students are encouraged to provide ideas to help everyone at the school. Academics are taken very seriously and the school even goes above and beyond by offering free tutoring.Thompson High School allows us to take on responsibility for ourselves and decide which path we want to take in life. All of us are encouraged to do our best so that we may be leaders not only in our school but in our community as well.
Thompson had its ups and downs, but it was overall a good school to attend. As teenagers we love to compare things, including schools. Thompson was always a school others wished they went to compared to the high school they went to. A high majority of the teachers take pride in what they teach and will do everything in their capability to give you any extra help you may need. The classes are challenging which prepare the students for college. Several extra curricular activities are offered to those who may not be into sports. Administrators also care about our education, well being, and safety while on the school campus. High school was a tough, but memorable experience.