The Winston School San Antonio is a private school located in San Antonio, TX. It has 190 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 4 to 1. Tuition is $18,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 64% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+18 Students
- B18 Students
- B+12 Students
- B12 Students
- B10 Students
- B-10 Students
- A-10 Students
- A+9 Students
- B+9 Students
- A9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
The Winston School San Antonio Reviews
I was diagnosed with severe Dyslexia and minor A.D.H.D.While I struggle with spelling, reading, math, staying on one topic, and fidgeting; my superpower is sympathy. I can pick up on minute changes in a person's tone, body language, and other social cues, which makes me an extremely good auditory learner. Winston has been great about teaching me ways to work through my learning differences and use my gift to my advantage.I have been at Winston for 11 years, and I love the family like feel. I have teachers who have been my teachers sense I was in 1st grade, and I feel they truly care. My only complaint is there isn’t a wide range of extracurriculars.
The Winston School has been life changing for me. I went from having 35 students per class to under 35 students in all of my grade. Small class sizes helped me focus and pay attention better. Another big differences Winston made for me was that it opened up new opportunities to play sports and join clubs. The Winston School gave me the high school experience that I wanted and confidence like nowhere else could have, largely thanks to their small class sizes, personalized learning plans, and their focus on quality over quantity in education.
I cannot imagine my life without the amazing experience that our son had at the Winston School San Antonio. Dr. K and the staff always put the kids first and they understand their differences! I will forever be grateful and will continue to support them.