- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
At The Winchendon School, we put an emphasis on community. Students learn better when they connect with the people around them. At The Winchendon School, students discover themselves while building life-long connections.
Here, we are guided by real-world learning. Classes are energetic; teachers design active environments where you'll lead discussions, debate questions, and draw your own conclusions. We don’t give the answer; rather, we guide you to find it on your own.
The Winchendon School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A27 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+15 Students
- A-12 Students
- B12 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A10 Students
- B+10 Students
COlLABs: Study What Makes You Curious
Unlimited Electives: ColLABs mean that each year every student has the opportunity to take an idea and design an internship or independent study. Your elective choices are only limited by your curiosity. Study the American Revolution in the heart of Massachusetts or street art in New York City, or design a new product and walk away with an investment on Shark Tank.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses