At Wilberforce we know that academic rigor and spiritual formation should happen together. We value our tight-knit, supportive community, which ensures each student is thoroughly known in a vibrant community of learners. Our small class sizes and accelerated curriculum have achieved extraordinary results. Our K-8 students average in the mid-90th percentile in standardized testing; and our average SAT score is 1361 with an impressive college acceptance record. At Wilberforce, students do not have to specialize in order to participate-you can be an athlete, an actor, and a student government leader. This breadth opens up opportunities to explore and innovate; it distinguishes our graduates in the college admissions process.
Wilberforce students are informed citizens, thoughtful leaders, engaged Christians.
We invite you to explore our program. You will find that The Wilberforce School stands out as exceptional in the Princeton area.
The Wilberforce School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+8 Students
- A8 Students
- B6 Students
- A+6 Students
- A+5 Students
- B5 Students
- A-5 Students
- A+5 Students
- A5 Students
- B4 Students
Humanities Seminars at Wilberforce
At Wilberforce we invite students into the Great Conversation. Our high school students engage in a seminar-style class integrating the study of literature, history, and philosophy by discussing primary texts and classical literature. Through discussion, debate, and essay writing, students learn to interpret texts, speak publicly with confidence, defend a claim, and have clarity in writing.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
The Wilberforce School Reviews
The culture at the Wilberforce School is Christ-honoring in everyday - through all subjects wether it's science, art, or history. The school emphasizes on building a Christian culture that honors God and loves our neighbors. Community service is a big part of the school culture and curriculum. Teachers work with students to focus on learning habits that are honoring God and building up the community. There is no other school like it around here in NJ!