At Wilberforce we know that academic rigor and spiritual formation should happen together. We value our tight-knit, supportive community, which ensures each student is thoroughly known in a vibrant community of learners. Our small class sizes and accelerated curriculum have achieved extraordinary results. Our K-8 students average in the mid-90th percentile in standardized testing; and our average SAT score is 1361 with an impressive college acceptance record. At Wilberforce, students do not have to specialize in order to participate-you can be an athlete, an actor, and a student government leader. This breadth opens up opportunities to explore and innovate; it distinguishes our graduates in the college admissions process.
Wilberforce students are informed citizens, thoughtful leaders, engaged Christians.
We invite you to explore our program. You will find that The Wilberforce School stands out as exceptional in the Princeton area.
The Wilberforce School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+6 Students
- B5 Students
- A+4 Students
- A4 Students
- A4 Students
- B3 Students
- A+3 Students
- B+3 Students
- A3 Students
- A3 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Wilberforce School
The Wilberforce School Reviews
We loved getting to have an introduction of the school during the parent interview and we were absolutely blown away. Spiritually this is where we want our son to be, but also how academically rigorous they are, even in the lower grade school!
We couldn’t have been happier, and we expected for there to definitely be an adjustment period for our son so quickly put in and late in the year, but he was happy coming out of school each day! We were definitely shocked, and with getting opportunities to know his teacher — we know why!
I have to say that for every staff member we have met, from the teachers, staff, and secretary, even other parents. You can just tell how special this school is, and the excellence within.