COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
At The White Mountain School, we are continuously monitoring the latest data and recommendations from local, state, and national public health and civic authorities regarding the ongoing 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. To find additional information about White Mountain's continued preparedness and response to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit whitemountain.org/coronavirus. Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Founded in 1886 and set in the beautiful White Mountains of northern New Hampshire, The White Mountain School is a all-genders college-preparatory boarding and day school for students grades 9-12/PG.
We are a school of inquiry and engagement. Grounded in our Episcopal heritage, we prepare and inspire students to lead lives of curiosity, courage and compassion.
The White Mountain School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses