Our students live the Webb mission daily by thinking boldly, mindfully, and creatively about their education and service. Our innovative curriculum, in conjunction with our active community, provides the optimal environment for students to thrive.
Visit our campus, take a student-led tour, meet our faculty, and explore all the opportunities available. We're located in the heart of Southern California, close to Los Angeles and the Claremont Colleges, which makes Webb a vibrant place to live and study. You will find a spirit of innovation, leadership, and unbounded thinking on campus.
The Webb Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+85 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+52 Students
- A+41 Students
- A39 Students
- A+36 Students
- A36 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
The Webb Schools Reviews
Some administrators are extremely approachable, reliable, and helpful, but other administrators, especially the ones new to position of high authority, seem to have trouble balancing personal emotions and being strict. Many times, this balance is not constant, making the administrator unreliable. The inconsistency in balance of the administrator diminishes students' trust.
Administrators are less approachable when they have not only infants, but also young multiple children that they bring around campus without the presence of another caretaker, making it even harder for students to approach regardless of during academic hours or on the weekends.
Administrators' method of transportation on campus during academic hours also make them less approachable.