- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade B
Our students live the Webb mission daily by thinking boldly, mindfully, and creatively about their education and service. Our innovative curriculum, in conjunction with our active community, provides the optimal environment for students to thrive.
Visit our campus, take a student-led tour, meet our faculty, and explore all the opportunities available. We're located in the heart of Southern California, close to Los Angeles and the Claremont Colleges, which makes Webb a vibrant place to live and study. You will find a spirit of innovation, leadership, and unbounded thinking on campus.
The Webb Schools Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+106 Students
- grade A+92 Students
- grade A+65 Students
- grade A+53 Students
- grade A49 Students
- grade A47 Students
- grade A+44 Students
- grade A+40 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade A+34 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 11 responses
- Theme Nights20%
- ASB Ball15%
- LA times13%
- Webb day13%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 9 responses
The Webb Schools Reviews
The ONLY negative gripe I have with Webb is the college admissions staff and their deceiving system that is inherently unequal. They claim to use a system based on "fit," but instead cater to a practice reliant upon getting as many seniors into 10% of colleges as they can. Telling seniors to not apply to a certain school by claiming lack of "fit," when in reality, they want to cut down competition and cater to their quota.