- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
The Webb School has a 150-year history of providing challenging academics with an emphasis on personal integrity in a small family-like setting. The community of 330 students in grades 6–12 embraces diverse backgrounds, personalities, and interests. Together, they become a part of Webb's great tradition, and with firm loyalty to trust and integrity, grow to become independent, confident, and responsible citizens of the world. The rural and intimate setting promotes a focus on personal values, not materialism, so that student acceptance comes from within.
The Webb School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+39 Students
- A-35 Students
- B-22 Students
- B20 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+13 Students
- A13 Students
- A+13 Students
Through our Emerging Voices program, students learn to create original ideas, assemble a body of research, and communicate those ideas effectively through writing and public speaking. Students showcase their skills each year by performing various types of presentations. These exhibitions are developed and completed under the mentorship of the students' advisors and other members of the community.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- Diversity Day25%
- Spirit Week19%
- Spring Fling13%
- Lessons and Carols6%
- Pep rallies6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
The Webb School Reviews
Our history, math, and art classes are well-organized and inspiring, but the science department is really falling apart. The school offers a lot of AP classes, and students generally get good scores, especially in history, math and English.
It depends, some teachers are caring and knowledgable, while others are not actually serious about their jobs. The best teachers always leave after they teach for a short period.
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES & SPORTS
The school doesn't provide enough time for clubs, so a lot of them are not functioning well. Afternoon activities are generally nice. Sport is surprisingly good for such a small private school.
HORRIBLE! A lot of excessive rules that some teachers don't even follow.
Some of the dorm parents are extremely nice, but others lack a sense of rationality. Teachers have a higher standard for students than for themselves. Without any trust, and the whole dorm lives under an atmosphere of suspicion.