Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
The Walker School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+58 Students
- A+32 Students
- A22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+18 Students
- A17 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-14 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Walker School
The Walker School Reviews
Review The Walker School
I have 3 children at Walker, and Walker is the perfect fit for them. The school has small class sizes and expert teachers, and the teachers have plenty of time for extra academic support before, during and after school. Middle school math classes are single gender. Walker offers a wide range of sports teams, academic clubs, and a strong emphasis on the arts. The Upper School band, chorus and orchestra are performing at Disney this year, last year the band performed in NYC at Carnegie Hall.
Walker School educators are exceptional. More than 70% of them have advanced degrees and even some have pursued their own education to the doctorate level. In parent and student surveys across the school, the meaningful relationships between students and faculty is ranked consistently as the number 1 strength of the school. Walker's teachers are consistently searching for ways to connect, challenge, engage and relate to the school's student body and alumni - long gone from the school - report that their relationships with their teachers is the thing they take with them into college and beyond.
I have 2 boys at Walker, they love it. Every day they are thankful they go to school with faculty that care about the kids education and future. We live in the Walton district, it is a large school with huge classes and very little college counseling. At Walker, their goal is to help your child find the college that fits their interest. The counseling department begins talking to kids and families in 8th grade, and they continue regular communication with families through high school. Walker is large enough to offer all the major sports and activities. Kids at Walker have time to play a sport and participate in clubs and band. The school offers a wide range of AP and honors classes.