Established in 1867, The Storm King School is located only 50 miles from New York City.
Serving students in grades 8-12, the School boasts a 100% college acceptance rate including Ivy League universities.
Enrollment of 180 and average class size of 8 is perfect for cultivating a supportive and close-knit community. Students can choose from 103 academic courses, numerous AP level subjects, 19 varsity sports, and can join a renown arts, science, and international relations programs.
The School's Alumni Network consists of a community of 2,500 members residing across the globe in 49 countries.
The Storm King School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+25 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+14 Students
- B12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A-8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses