COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Steward is offering on-campus, full-time education this fall. We welcome you to our community of robust academics, inspiration, engagement, and care. Please explore campus through the virtual tour on our website. Our Admissions team is available to discuss your family’s interests, as well as our school’s robust academics, featuring small class sizes and access to expert faculty. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Steward's mission is to prepare students for college and for life in a community defined by robust academics, inspiration, engagement and care. These imperatives tell our story: Fuel the mind. Stir the imagination. Unleash the possibilities. This anthem keeps us on track with an academically challenging curriculum, player-oriented athletics, and extracurricular and service opportunities that allow students to explore. We believe today’s graduates need to have widely varied knowledge, and they should be prepared to apply open-ended talents. With our differentiating focus on research, design and innovation, the Steward experience is designed to prepare students for these opportunities. Variable Tuition, which customizes tuition based on what a family can afford, as well as Merit Grants for Upper School students, make this more accessible than you might think.
The Steward School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+57 Students
- A56 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+34 Students
- B+33 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+22 Students
- B+19 Students
- A19 Students
- B+17 Students
Entrepreneurship Studies Program
This program allows our Upper School students increased opportunities for entrepreneurship education — including academic studies, hands-on learning, and skill building, as well as earning a diploma endorsement that will prepare them for their college applications and their future careers. The program was developed through a partnership between Steward faculty and successful local entrepreneurs.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses