Through a strong college-preparatory curriculum in the humanities and sciences, our school encourages curiosity, creativity, and respect for intellectual effort. Shipley upholds and promotes moral integrity, a sense of personal achievement and worth, and concern for others at school and in the larger community.
We teach with the individual in mind, so all types of learners are able to thrive. While students may experience our curriculum in unique ways, a Shipley education remains rooted in a fundamental idea: We believe in a rigorous educational standard, one designed to foster not only creativity and individual thinking, but a sense of preparedness and emotional development that equips students for success.
The Shipley School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+63 Students
- A37 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+32 Students
- A-31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+28 Students
At Shipley, Positive Education is the lens through which we view our students and the world around us. Positive education is a philosophy, a set of principles, a practice, and a perspective.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses