COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
At Seven Hills, the safety of students is our number one priority. As part of our StaySafe7Hills mission, we are supporting two learning models while maintaining personalized learning experiences, including in-person learning and hybrid remote learning. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
At Seven Hills, keeping our school community safe is our number one priority. We are continuously responding to evolving guidelines shared by health and safety organizations regarding COVID-19.
We keep our students and teachers first in the process. The school has installed classroom technology, for students learning in person and remotely, that will enrich their personalized learning experiences and allow classmates to interact safely.
At Seven Hills, you will see students’ personal stories unfolding right before your eyes. Our Lower School students are becoming more confident by engaging in classroom discussions. Our Middle School students are becoming more aware of the world and eager to play a role in their communities. Our Upper School students are preparing for wherever their story takes them next.
All of our students are discovering their own potential. That’s why our expert teachers design a wide array of learning experiences to promote active inquiry and self-discovery.
The Seven Hills School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+75 Students
- A-62 Students
- A-37 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+27 Students
- A26 Students
- A+25 Students
The Seven Hills Middle School
Our Middle School is the product of a thoughtfully designed model, housing students in grades 6-8. This design includes a dedicated space for Middle School education, educators who are passionate about teaching this very special age group, and students who open-mindedly explore the richly creative curriculum. Students are encouraged to explore new challenges and learn by doing.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses