Because our students range in age from 2 to 18, the environment and the experiences at The Seven Hills School are different. More holistic. More focused on the big picture—a complete education that transcends the boundaries of age or grade.
Choosing an independent school is an investment. At Seven Hills, we offer a wealth of resources that prepare young people for the college of their choice. More than that, a Seven Hills education readies them for a successful, fulfilling life, both in college and beyond.
The Seven Hills School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+66 Students
- A49 Students
- A-31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A24 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+23 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses