Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepNG
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
The Seed School of Miami is a public, charter, alternative school located in Miami, FL. It has 265 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
The Seed School of Miami Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-16 Students
- A16 Students
- A+15 Students
- B12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A9 Students
- B+8 Students
- A8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
The Seed School of Miami Reviews
First off, let me say that The Seed School of Miami is a college prep school where students live in dorm Sunday night to Thursday night. We go home on weekends and holidays. The classes are small, with approximately 10-15 students per class. But the most I love about my school is that it feels like I have another family. Every Dean, teacher and administrative staff knows every student by name. What school has grades 6-12 and knows every student by name? Even the teacher you never had knows your name. They help you whenever you need help with homework, regardless if they are your teacher or not. They have a lot of clubs and extracurricular activities to join. The food is not bad at all.
At The SEED School of Miami, it is very family oriented. Although students and staffs may come from various backgrounds, it still feels like we're just one ginormous family. The amount of support at this school is so overwhelming but in a good way. Everyone believes in everyone and everyone including students push one another to be the best version of themselves that they can be.
Seed Miami is the First and only College Prep Boarding School in South Florida. Living at Seed is like you having 2 families that cares about you. I am a current Junior here to tell you my experience. Seed help me achieve in many ways. without Seed I will not be able to be planing ahead and focusing more into colleges. Seed changed my whole life around and help me achieve in courses I never thought I was going to achieve in. Seed just give you this positive, motivational , uplifting Spirit to do better. Seed made me a new person that's more open to the environment and others around me. Seed will help you grow and keep growing, Seed would plant us as seeds and we will grow then they watch us sprout while we on our own in college. Seed influence me to not give up on my dreams and keep fighting to your destiny, sometimes their maybe a big boulder blocking you from shining but sometimes you just have to go around it and keep going.