The Regis School of the Sacred Heart Reviews

Regis is a wonderful school with a connected community. My son has made lifelong friends as has our family. We love the focus on ‘scholars and gentlemen’ and see the positive influence of The Regis School in our son every day. We love this school!!
The Regis School caters to bright boys as they grow into scholars and gentlemen. Our son is challenged in a positive, nurturing academic environment to do his best, help his friends and to have a positive impact in our community.
Regis provided our son with an excellent academic foundation that prepared him for high school. He made friendships that continue well beyond the classroom experience. At Regis, he developed a strong faith foundation. Our family treasures the time we had at Regis - sending our son there was a great decision!
Start Your Review of The Regis School of the Sacred Heart
My son went to The Regis School from PreK-3 through 8th grade. It was the best decision made. Very nurturing environment and academically challenged. He was able to get into the High School of his choice.
The school is academically rigorous and helped me get into a strong high school. I really enjoyed the school for elementary school, but I would have appreciated less structure and formality in the middle school.
We had two boys go through Regis (one from 4th grade through 8th graduation and the other starting at first grade). They had caring teachers and small class sizes. We particularly liked the emphasis on the sacred heart goals including the social justice projects the boys did each year. The math and science programs were strong as well, so we also appreciated the academics.
Regis is a special place where the way boys learn is understood and where they are challenged academically, spiritually and socially. The standards are high and the boys are expected to be scholars and gentlemen and live out the 5 Goals of a Sacred Heart education: growing in faith, intellect, service, community and maturity. The STEAM program challenges boys to think critically and learn how to have the discipline to re-think and adjust ideas. "The Regis Experience" is a gift I wish every boy could enjoy.
Regis is truly an amazing school for boys. It does an excellent job of educating the whole child. The school offers superior academics, excellent faculty, and places an emphasis on nurturing each boy's individual faith and dedication to service. My sons consider Regis their second home.
The Regis School is Awesome! My 2 boys love it! They are eager to go to school every day!
The teachers and faculty are so dedicated. They truly understand boys with their learning, religious and athletic needs.
Regis prepares boys to become true scholars and gentlemen.
Regis a Happy Place. Our son gets up eagerly every morning, looking forward to his day at school. When I pick him up each afternoon, he consistently rates his day as “Awesome” or “the best day ever.” They do a tremendous job of making learning fun, suitable for boys, while maintaining a rigorous academic curriculum and well balanced whole child approach. The community is welcoming and actively involved. The faculty and staff is warm, professional, and keen on our boys’ best interests. The Athletics Department shines as well. We couldn’t be happier at Regis. Well worth the investment.
Sending our son to The Regis School of the Sacred Heart is one of the best decisions we have made. Regis emphasises "Scholars and Gentlemen" and the boys thrive in this environment. The staff is engaged and they truly care about the development of each boys academic, athletic and religious needs. The 5 goals of the Sacred Heart are constantly woven into the daily fabric of the school and the growth in my son has been tremendous. The classrooms create a positive learning environment with exceptional teachers and the available sports give them the outlet that they need. My son plays soccer, basketball and rugby for Regis. Regis is preparing my son for high school and beyond as well as fostering life long family friendships within the school community. I could not be happier with The Regis School of the Sacred Heart and my son is eager to go to school every day.
Really enjoyed my nine years at Regis. It's a great community and I am still in touch with many of the friends I made there. They teach to the WHOLE child - academically, physically and spiritually. The schedule is challenging and active which is great for boys. I recommend it!
Wonderful all boy school, loved that they understood that boys learned differently than girl. My son started in Pre K 4 and went until he finished 8th grade. The eduction is too notch along with the teachers. Truly a blessing that we found such a great school