The Quarry Lane School is a private, college preparatory day school offering an academically rigorous, supportive education to students entering Jr. Kindergarten through grade 12. At Quarry Lane, our mission is to foster an authentic, lifelong love for learning while instilling a solid academic foundation in our students. In order to provide a meaningful education and inspire our students' natural curiosity and love for learning, we take an interdisciplinary approach to our curriculum that focuses on experiential, real-world problem solving.
The Quarry Lane School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+71 Students
- A+64 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+51 Students
- A45 Students
- A43 Students
- A41 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+26 Students
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
The IB Diploma Program, one of the most comprehensive college preparatory programs, is a rigorous two-year curriculum for juniors and seniors noted for developing students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge and flourish intellectually, emotionally, physically and ethically. It emphasizes critical thinking and knowledge application, while also encouraging international mindedness.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
The Quarry Lane School Reviews
I have 2 girls who have been with QLS right from their lower school years (2nd grade onwards). My girls are now in 12th and 9th grades. We are extremely happy about their growth as young individuals in terms of their academics, mannerism and overall personality development.
The teachers and the support staff at QLS are very welcoming to not just the students but also to the parent community. I feel that my girls are well prepared to handle life in general. Thank you, Quarry Lane!