COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Even at a physical distance, we are proud to introduce you and your family to Prairie. We encourage you to learn more about us through campus videos, connect with our team via email, schedule a tour, or even pick up the phone; wherever you are, however you wish to connect, we’re happy to talk to you about what makes Prairie such an incredible community. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
What does it mean to be part of Prairie?
It means learning and thriving in a community without preconceived notions of who you ought to be, but has great expectations of what you can do.
We are an aspirational school for aspirational families, where your student is known, valued, supported, & challenged.
The Prairie School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+81 Students
- A38 Students
- A-27 Students
- A-22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A-21 Students
- A+17 Students
- B14 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+12 Students
Malone Schools Online Network (Upper School)
As one of the few schools in the country receiving a Malone Scholars Program endowment, Prairie is able to participate in the Malone Schools Online Network. This opportunity allows students to take live-time courses with peers from around the country in subjects like Ancient Greek, Creative Writing in the Digital Age, Medical Bioethics and Philosophy in Pop Culture.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Prairie School