Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
The Pingry School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+47 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
The Pingry School Reviews
Review The Pingry School
Pingry is becoming an incredibly diverse community. It teaches openness, service, honor, and inclusion. The faculty goes out of its way to give its time to students, and students are encouraged and guided to use their free time to meet with their teachers for extra help outside the classroom. Students at Pingry are incredibly intelligent and involved in everything. The top musicians are also involved in non-music activities, and many of the top athletes participate in music, drama, or the arts as well. The Honor code creates a unique environment where faculty can put its trust in students to do the right thing and make the right choices, allowing for a freer environment where the teacher isn't constantly looking over the students' shoulders. It's an incredible learning environment. Very rigorous.
Pingry is an academically rigorous high school in Martinsville, New Jersey. With a 100% graduation rate, 100% of students going to a four year college, and over a third of the graduating class attending Ivy League schools, Pingry has built a strong reputation for itself. The classes are challenging and rewarding, facilities kept up, decent sports (some better than others), mostly passionate teachers, and a decent arts/music program. Pingry has a high population of strong students who take advantage of the opportunities given to them.
I have been attending The Pingry School since fifth grade, and although there are countless aspects of the school that are great and appreciated, the school also has some flaws as well. Overall, I would say that I am very happy at Pingry and value the education that I receive here, but there are things within the school that can be improved upon.