COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our intention is to open the 2020-21 school year on campus. As this is an ever-changing environment, we know that plans and procedures may need to be adjusted. Our goal is that by making appropriate plans now we will be ready to adapt quickly, if needed, based on recommendations from MRIGlobal, the CDC and local health officials. Visit our Continuous Learning page to learn more about our plans. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade B+
The Pembroke Hill School provides wonderful opportunities for students, age 2 years through 12th grade, to experience excellence in their educational journeys within one school.
Small class sizes, with an 11:1 student-teacher ratio, allow for individual attention. From early years to grade 5, two outstanding teachers lead each classroom.
Pembroke Hill’s students enjoy a robust curriculum, including STEM opportunities, foreign language choices and art options, along with an extensive extracurricular program.
Pembroke Hill is a caring and diverse community.
• Families reside in 73 zip codes
• 30 percent of students are students of color
• 25% of students receive over $3.7 million in financial aid
The 106 members of the Class of 2019 are attending 72 colleges.
Transportation is available from the northland, Johnson County and south Kansas City.
The Pembroke Hill School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus65 Students
- grade A+62 Students
- grade A+53 Students
- grade A+51 Students
- grade A+40 Students
- grade A+38 Students
- grade A+37 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade A+35 Students
- grade A+34 Students
Continuous Learning at Pembroke Hill
While COVID-19 is changing how we learn, teach and come together as a community, we are still Pembroke Hill. We will remain welcoming, fun, engaging, creative and inspiring. Combining the knowledge of our own people with the expertise of our partners, we are developing innovative strategies for continuous learning as we strive to be an educational leader in Kansas City and in the nation.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
- Football BBQ20%
- Spirit Week20%
- May Day12%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B minus