The Paideia School is a top rated, private school located in Atlanta, GA. It has 1,010 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $26,172 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
The Paideia School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+113 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- B25 Students
- A+24 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Paideia School
The Paideia School Reviews
The sense of community is unparalleled and classes and teachers are interesting and engaging. Smaller class sizes allow for teachers to work more with students individually. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are emphasized here, however most of the students’ and teachers’ political views are entirely the same; there is very little political diversity.
I attended The Paideia School from first grade to Senior year of High School. I was so immersed in the atmosphere there that I hardly knew what a special place it is until I left to go to college. The way of teaching and learning at Paideia is truly unlike any other school, and I attribute much of my success and happiness as a person to the lessons I learned there. Teachers treat students as equals, with respect, which creates an open environment for asking questions, being curious, and pursuing interest. Our classes were designed not to cram information into our memory banks to be regurgitated on multiple-choice exams, but rather were flexible, dynamic, multi-faceted, with hands-on activities or studies that engaged creative thinking. Attending the Paideia School was undoubtedly the greatest gift my parents could have provided me.
I went to paideia for most of my schooling years and I loved it. The environment is a good balance of tough academics, arts, and sports, all backed by a wonderfully supportive community. Unfortunately, I didn't fully appreciate this school until I left, but if I live in Atlanta as an adult I will definitely be sending my kids here. It was the best opportunity and gift my parents have ever given me.