COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
TOPA has worked tirelessly to maintain a balance of rigorous yet equitable virtual learning to finish the 2019/20 year. As a mission to prepare our scholars for success, over 500 computers were loaned to families, weekly live and recorded lessons are prepared, and teachers share a compassionate directive to finish strong. Whatever the 2020/21 school year brings, we will be ready to lead! Learn More
At The Odyssey Preparatory Academy, Family of Schools each child matters. Odyssey provides a safe and secure environment where all children are given the opportunity to discover and use their talents to make a positive impact on their community and the world. Through the use of innovative curriculum and technology, students at Odyssey will be prepared to lead in the ever-changing global marketplace. The positive nature of the Odyssey environment will inspire all team members and will contribute to low teacher turnover and extensive parent volunteerism.
The Odyssey Preparatory Academy grounds itself in principles recognized as the Four Pillars. Odyssey differentiates itself in the educational community by implementing the programs within these pillars that will prepare scholars to succeed in University and beyond.
The Odyssey Preparatory Academy - Buckeye Apache Campus Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review The Odyssey Preparatory Academy - Buckeye Apache Campus
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses