COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The Oakridge School is diligently monitoring the status of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Oakridge has taken proactive steps to minimize health and safety risks to our students, faculty, and staff. To learn more about our response to the pandemic, visit www.theoakridgeschool.org/coronavirus. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Why Oakridge? That is not a simple answer. Some may say it has to do with our academics, small class sizes, 100 percent of our graduates attend college, or the remarkable percentage of National Merit Scholars and Finalists. Others will say it is because of our impressive fine arts program and the opportunities to sing at Carnegie Hall or participate in a musical with a student-created set and accompanied by an orchestra. Still others will say that it has to do with our athletic program in which all students get to participate in the sport (or sports) of their choice, and where former professional athletes begin to develop fundamentals with our youngest Owls, as well as coach our oldest ones, too. Almost everyone in our community would say why they chose (and what they love about) Oakridge is intangible. It's that feeling of family, community, and support you get when you're on our campus. Come and feel for yourself. Let us know when you're ready. We can't wait to meet you!
The Oakridge School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+74 Students
- A67 Students
- A+56 Students
- A+50 Students
- A49 Students
- A+33 Students
- A-33 Students
- A+33 Students
- A-31 Students
- A28 Students
Academic Spotlight at The Oakridge School
The Oakridge School has an educational philosophy that forms the basis for its academic program, goals, and objectives and is organized around the following mission statement: To inspire students to seek their full potential in academics, the arts, and athletics in a challenging and nurturing environment that cultivates social responsibility, mutual respect, and personal integrity.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses