- Public, Charter
- CHICAGO, IL
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
During these difficult times, Noble would like to extend our thoughts and well wishes to you and your family. If you or someone you know is in need of additional resources, please visit Noble Schools for more information. We hope you and your family are safe. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade unavailable
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade C minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Noble Academy seeks to provide a world-class educational experience through Harkness to prepare students for college graduation and engaged citizenship.
At TNA, excellent instruction focuses on transferable and enduring understandings using backwards planning, data, and Harkness as a tool.
A Positive and Equitable Student Experience
At TNA, a positive and equitable student experience creates diverse opportunities and outcomes that allow students to be engaged, active members of our community.
Results | Respect | Follow-Through | Diversity, Equity, Inclusion | Humility and Self-Awareness
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+65 Students
- grade B+63 Students
- grade B41 Students
- grade B+38 Students
- grade A minus36 Students
- grade B34 Students
- grade B+29 Students
- grade A+24 Students
- grade B21 Students
- grade A19 Students
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade C minus
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
- Spirit Week38%
- there aren't any38%
- we also have games for different athletic sports13%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
The Noble Academy Reviews
The TNA teachers/administrators are dedicated and laser-focused on making sure the children are taking advantage of available sources to get them to great colleges.
I've been comparing TNA with other parents I know well. Parents whose kids were and are currently at top public and private Chicago schools. They have complained about not getting the support their students needed when applying to colleges. When I tell them what TNA has done to support their students, they were blown away and disbelief.
I still have one more child heading to High School, and there are no qualms on where she will be going.
The Noble Academy in no way is like the movies but it is a great place to grow and develop and meet people that are from a different backgrounds who come from all over Chicago.