The Nettelhorst School Reviews

I just left this school and it was amazing so were the teachers and students the accept you no matter what if your lgbtq if your black white anything
A wonderful magnet school emphasizing arts and music but also strong in academics. Love how connected it is with the neighborhood and the wonderful principal, teachers and staff, who address the individual needs of students.
Met great friends I have know since I was 5 and still call friends. Have had some memorial awesome teachers, Ms Burke, Ms. Coniver, Mr.nMerel to name a few.
Start Your Review of The Nettelhorst School
I liked that I was part of the music and theatre programs there and that it was more of an artsy school. I really learned about myself and my love for art and the teachers were really supportive and it was generally a supportive atmosphere in which to grow up.
I was a student at Nettelhorst from 4th to 7th grade, and my experience with the education was great, as it was very challenging, but the experience with the staff and students wasn’t as great. The staff can be very rude and disrespectful at times, but I would say it is still a good place to send your child if you want them to have an interactive and challenging curriculum.