Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
From The MacDuffie School
The MacDuffie School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+32 Students
- A27 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
The MacDuffie School Reviews
I am currently a senior at MacDuffie, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the past four years I have spent there. The academics are excellent, as there is a wide variety of classes supplemented by a substantial offering of honors and AP courses. The teachers are absolutely excellent as well. They truly care about what they are teaching, and they will do whatever they can to help their students succeed. As for extracurriculars, there are many ways to get involved with sports, the arts, and more outside of school, whether it is on a team, in a club, or in a CAP (co-curricular activities program). The arts facilities leave a little to be desired, but it is amazing what the arts teachers can do with what they have! Overall, these past four years have been amazing, and while I definitely feel as if MacDuffie has more than adequately prepared me for college and beyond, I will still miss MacDuffie. Go Mustangs!
After visiting many boarding schools throughout the New England area, I am really happy that I was accepted to The MacDuffie School. The education which I received and the relationships that I formed there will last me a lifetime! It was a great experience!
In my four years at The MacDuffie School, I've had an enjoyable and unique experience. Starting off with the academics, I would say that it is quite remarkable; however, the school lacks when it comes to a diversity of classes provided. In terms of teachers, there are a handful of remarkable teachers: Mr. Taravella, Ms. O'Brien, Mrs. Valentine are just some of them. Their organization, willingness to help students through all different resources ,and their genuine care for students are qualities that are hard to find in teachers. In terms of clubs and activities, MacDuffie's students have great initiative, so a robust variety of extracurriculars are available. MacDuffie's school culture largely is based on diversity, all students from all different countries intermingle and create a unique atmosphere. In terms of resources, both academically and facilities wise, MacDuffie needs to turn their focus on this.