At The Lovett School, we educate the whole child to thrive in school and in life. Our students develop intellect and confidence in an academic setting that has a national reputation. We prioritize the formation of good character and encourage it through unique community experiences and service learning.
In 1926, Mrs. Eva Edwards Lovett, an innovative educator who emphasized the development of the whole child, began The Lovett School with 20 boys and girls. Today, Lovett has more than 1,650 students from 78 different zip codes and 11 counties in the metropolitan area.
As a college-preparatory institution, our coursework is strong, and creative and critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and a love of learning are major objectives. Outside the classroom, Lovett encourages our students to discover themselves through the arts and athletics.
We appreciate your interest in The Lovett School and invite you to explore our website to learn more about all we have to offer.
The Lovett School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+157 Students
- A+75 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+63 Students
- A+60 Students
- A51 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A46 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses