- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
For more than two centuries, Linsly has successfully educated and shaped the lives of thousands of students.
Founded in 1814, the Linsly School is a private, independent day and boarding school for students in grades 5 through 12. Located in Wheeling, West Virginia, we offer college preparatory classes that combine the traditional values of hard work, respect, honor, honesty, and self-discipline within a challenging academic program designed to unlock the potential of each student.
The family-like atmosphere at our school helps students grow and develop under the guidance of faculty members who know them by name and care about their future. Our strong academic program provides students with an emphasis on foundational skills, a challenging college preparatory curriculum, and a commitment to lifelong learning necessary for success in college and beyond.
The Linsly School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-49 Students
- A32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A-23 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+15 Students
- B-15 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-14 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses