The Lexington School Reviews

This school offers an excellent student-to-teacher ratio, and what’s even more is the quality of education received from those teachers! My children have thrived academically, as well as emotionally and socially, in this caring, tight-nit family of parents, students, educators, and administrators. This is education for life, and the building of a life-long love for learning! Totally Love School!
The Lexington School has played a pivotal role in building the educational foundation and self confidence of our daughters. They are challenged to stretch beyond their comfort zone and have learned that mistakes or failure builds resilience. The faculty is exceptional and our girls have made friends for life. We are so blessed to be a part of the TLS family.
Our children have attended TLS for eight years and counting. We have had incredible teachers. The biggest thing to me is that the school is CHILD centered. It is an atmosphere of exploration, fun, and excellence. I am so thankful for TLS from the cafeteria workers, the custodians, the staff, the faculty, and the administrators. If you are considering this school, call right away. It is worth your time and investment!
Start Your Review of The Lexington School
Individualized teaching in a supportive community that instills a love of learning from 2 years old to 8th Grade.
The teachers and community at TLS are unlike any other. Everyone knows your child’s name and cares about their progress. It isn’t just about education, they focus on developing your child into the best version of themselves they can be! We have loved our experience there and feel lucky to count ourselves as part of the TLS family.
Amazing atmosphere. Caring teachers with an awesome teacher to student ratio.
Diverse while teaching courage
The Lexington School is a community! Our family loves the teachers, the support and inclusion. TLS offers honest and productive advice on how our children can succeed. I feel welcomed each time I visit the school and they are quick to respond to any questions or concerns we have. When I drop my children off in the morning I know they are safe and loved!
We have almost completed our second year at TLS and couldn’t be more happy with our decision. Our child loves school, her teachers and her environment. As parents we truly feel like this is the best decision we have ever made in regards to her education. The Lexington School community has become like family and to us.
Exceptional environment and staff with a long history of success. Focuses on developing the character and emotional components of the child in addition to academics.
Excellent school for individualized education! My daughter has grown academically and socially because of the unique and creative instruction that is part of the culture of The Lexington School!
The Lexington School is an amazing school! We have four children who attend TLS. The Learning Center has been life changing for our oldest. We cannot recommend TLS enough!
The Lexington School has served as a great community to help us raise our two children. It instills the values of perseverance, hard work, caring for others, and risk taking that are important life skills. As our kids have grown older and moved on in their educations, it becomes even more evident how valuable an experience TLS was in their formative years.
The Lexington School strives for excellence every day. It is a wonderful community where my children learn and grow every single day. It is also a fantastic place to work.
TLS is wonderful, I could not ask for a better school for my children! My kids are happy and thriving and love going to school everyday!