Many schools educate; few change lives. The King's Academy is a Christ-centered college prep school that inspires academic excellence, servant leadership, and enduring relationships. At TKA, students graduate with a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose—students know they matter. With a low teacher-student ratio, your student will receive individual attention. TKA's Spiritual Life program and service trips prepare students to make a difference to others. We offer a stellar Visual and Performing Arts program known throughout the Bay Area and field 65 competitive athletic teams.
The King's Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+69 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+53 Students
- A53 Students
- A50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A42 Students
- A-35 Students
- A-35 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
The King's Academy Reviews
It is truly a privilege and an honor to be at such an amazing school, and I will never forget the friendships or experiences I have had here.