COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
On Oct. 26, TKA will transition to a Hybrid Learning Model. Students will be placed in two cohorts, rotating 1 week on campus for in-person learning and 1 week at home with remote learning. TKA will continue to offer a completely online format for parents who wish for their students to remain at home. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
Many schools educate; few change lives. The King's Academy is a Christ-centered college prep school that inspires academic excellence, servant leadership, and enduring relationships. At TKA, students graduate with a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose—students know they matter. With a low teacher-student ratio, your student will receive individual attention. TKA's Spiritual Life program and service trips prepare students to make a difference to others. We offer a stellar Visual and Performing Arts program known throughout the Bay Area and field 65 competitive athletic teams.
The King's Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+109 Students
- A89 Students
- A85 Students
- A+84 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+79 Students
- A72 Students
- A-57 Students
- A-54 Students
TKA's Computer & Engineering
A strength of the department is the variety of courses offered. Along with traditional programming courses, students can explore robotics, mechanical design, physical computing with micro-computers, digital audio production, and video broadcasting. Instructors use a wide range of teaching methods such as reverse classroom, peer programming, project collaboration, and engineering competitions.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses