The Hun School of Princeton is a joyful, striving community of learners who want to experience something profound every day: that sweet spot between challenging academics that push our brains and the personal endeavors that make our hearts soar. This is what we call "a balanced equation"—a thoughtful way of teaching that brings out the best in our students and best prepares them for life.
The Hun School serves 640 students in grades 6-12 and postgraduates. We are a boarding and day school in downtown Princeton, New Jersey, 52 miles from New York. Our students hail from 18 states and 22 countries.
The Hun School of Princeton Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+37 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+26 Students
- A25 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+23 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses