Founded in 1851, The Hill School is a coeducational independent boarding and day high school for young men and women from around the world. Hailing from 28 states and 28 countries, Hill students live and learn in a close-knit community with peers who are diverse, talented, and driven to excel.
When families visit campus, they often ask, “What makes The Hill School different from other schools?” Simply put, we are The Family Boarding School. To us that means enjoying meals together in our Dining Room, having fun and sharing laughs with friends in the dormitories, and gathering as a community for Chapel services twice per week. These traditions - fused with rigorous academics, international diversity, and real-world learning opportunities - create a transformative high school experience for every student.
The Hill School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+62 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
The Hill School Reviews
Some opportunities that could prove to benefit Hill would be to reduce their number of required meetings for students. Another change that could help the school is to improve its wifi servers.